- Aviation Security
- Convoy & Motorcade Security
- Corporate Security
- Detail Security Advisors
- Employee Terminations
- Estate Protection
- Executive Protection
- Executive Protection for Families
- Labor Disputes & Strike Security
- Natural Disasters & Emergency Response
- Security Guard Services
- Threat Assessments
- Workplace Violence
WHAT IS A THREAT ASSESSMENT?
A Threat Assessment is an outline of information gathered in order to attempt to identify, reduce, and/or minimize potential threats, risks, and hazards.
The information gathered and outlined within a Threat Assessment allows our clients to make informed decisions in attempting to mitigate losses resulting from these threats, risks, and hazards.
WHAT DETERMINES THE NEED FOR A THREAT ASSESSMENT?
Threat Assessments cover a wide range of possibilities which includes but are not limited to:
Indentifying and assessing critical threats, risks, hazards, and vulnerabilities in an attempt to reduce harm or injuries to individuals during the normal day-to-day operations
- Assess potential dangers and/or damage to structural and non-structural components of buildings and assets within them, and related infrastructure such as computers, vehicles, and equipment
- Attempt to reduce resultant loss of life to employees and management during Employee Terminations, Workplace Violence Incidents, Labor Disputes or Strikes, or Acts of Terrorism resulting from attacks via the use of (CBRAs) Chemical, Biological, and/or Radiological Agents
- Attempt to determine and/or identify those individuals directly associated with any and/or all threats.
Drago Protective Services, utilizes various Threat Assessment Techniques which are presented to our clients in an attempt to provide them with a means to assess their risks, and afford our clients the ability to make informed decisions about how to mitigate these threats.